Financial sector is one of the core practice areas of SGLA Law Firm. Our professional team has been honing their craft in the financial sector for more than ten years, and has substantial experience in banking, trust, securities, financial leasing, and asset management. Our finance team has in-depth understanding of the financial institutions, including their product structuring, management models, work procedures, risk control standards, and compliance requirements. Against the increasingly complex global outlook and the fast-changing market environment, SGLA Law Firm has focused on developing our own strengths and exploring potentials for breakthrough.
Having completed the integration in 2021, SGLA Law Firm is able to leverage on its extensive and powerful network covering the major provinces and municipalities across the country to offer its clients the most comprehensive dispute resolution coverage.
SGLA Law Firm will continue to build on its unique strengths in the financial sector through innovation and strategic thinking. By leveraging on its expertise and integrated scale, SGLA Law Firm aims to be the preferred and trusted legal advisor to our valued clients.
- Banking: Non-performing asset disposition, bank loan investigation and verification, loan document witnessing, syndicate loans, and asset management.
- Trust: Securities investment trust, loan trust, equity investment trust, stock investment trust, family trust due diligence, and structuring advice.
- Fund: Structuring advice, document drafting, commercial negotiation, administrative approval, fund raising, fiscal and tax advice; fund investment and acquisition, leveraged acquisition, onshore and offshore financing, and exit mechanism.
- Financial leasing: Sale, lease, management and custody of assets, and all types of project financing.
- Asset management (AM): Design, analysis and compliance review of AM products, transaction negotiation, breach of contract dispute resolution for all types of AM products; in particular, dispute resolution advice on trust loans, bond default, securities margin trading, private equity fund, stock-pledged repurchase, securities misrepresentation, innovative financial products and alternative credit enhancement measures.