1. Private Equity and Investment Fund
SGLA Law Firm regularly advises and assists mangers of private equity, venture capital and securities investment funds on all aspects of fund management, including establishment, change, registration, filing, fundraising, day-to-day operation, compliance, exit and dispute resolution. With our deep understanding of the private equity market and the regulatory landscape, SGLA Law Firm is able to offer a uniquely high level of services to our clients.
2.Securities and Capital Market
Securities and Capital Market has been and remains one of the core practices of SGLA Law Firm. We have acquired extensive and unique expertise through our long-term services for different clients in different industries. With its in-depth understanding of the needs of our different clients, SGLA Law Firm is able to identify and consolidate resources to realize the full value for clients.
Private Equity and Investment Fund
- Advise and assist private equity fund managers on the establishment, change and business development of the funds, and attend to various government examination, approval and registration procedures.
- Advise and assist private equity fund managers, including managers of domestic and foreign private equity funds, QDLP funds, QFLP funds, QDIE funds and other types of funds, on the registration and filing with the fund industry associations.
- Provide private equity fund managers with compliance advice and training, and advise fund managers on their day-to-day operation.
- Draft and review various legal documents for private equity fund managers, and advise private equity funds on all aspects of the funds, including fundraising, investment, management and exit.
Securities and Capital Market
- Initial public offer and listing of A shares (including on the main board, ChiNext board, and Sci-Tech innovation board,Beijing Stock Exchange).
- Refinancing of listed companies (including public and private issuance of new shares, rights issues and issuance of convertible bonds).
- Overseas IPOs and other financing projects.
- Merger, acquisition and restructuring of listed companies.
- Issuance of corporate bonds and asset securitization.
- NEEQ listing.
- Share incentive and employee stock ownership plan.
- Governance and information disclosure of listed companies.