The International Commercial (International Trade and Customs) team of SGLA Law Firm consists of more than 10 lawyers who are familiar with the international commercial laws and all types of cross-border business, and is specialized in advising domestic and foreign clients on all kinds of international and cross-jurisdiction commercial affairs, including trade, investment, insurance, customs, logistics, corporate compliance and dispute resolution. With years of expertise and experience in trade, logistics, insurance and investment, we are able to provide quick turnaround and consolidate our legal resources to offer the most efficient and accessible international legal services to our clients in cross-border transactions.
- Trade: Contentious and non-contentious matters in relation to international trade, bulk commodity trade, supply chain financing, letters of credit, and guarantee arrangement;
- Customs: Contentious and non-contentious matters in relation to relevant aspects of customs duty, customs declaration and clearance, bonded warehousing and logistics, and special customs supervision zones;
- Logistics: Contentious and non-contentious matters in relation to maritime, aviation, railway transportation, multimodal transportation, freight forwarding, warehousing and other aspects of logistics;
- Inbound and outbound investment: Foreign investment in China; outbound investment of Chinese companies; agreement drafting, interpretation of government policies, and commercial negotiations; and incorporation, merger and dissolution of companies;
- Dispute resolution: Domestic litigation and arbitration proceedings in relation to international commercial affairs; represent clients in international commercial arbitration or foreign litigation proceedings independently or jointly with foreign lawyers; and recognition and enforcement of foreign arbitration awards or court judgments in China.